Thursday, February 10, 2022

V-Day New Release!!!

 


A Very Witchy Wedding is LIVE on Amazon. Luanne is getting hitched!! The book will be $.99 for a limited time, so snatch it up! (Also, My Ghostly Valentine is FREE until 2/15/2022/ Grab it while it's hot!)

I'm so excited about this book. You guys know I love my holidays and with the pandemic raging, I realized I had to give myself a treat. So I decided I would write a V-Day book featuring Luanne's Big Fat Witchy Wedding. I was able to brink in Flora, Fiona's flower witch cousin, and Justin Sato, the mysterious tattoo artist who brought the naughty tanuki to Banshee Creek. I also brought in Elizabeth Hunt and other old characters (new Banshee Creek Bakery treats!), plus the epic Banshee Creek Valentine's Day Gala. What can I say? I needed a pick-me-up and this book fit the bill.

I hope you enjoy it too. It's Luanne, so of course nothing goes as planned and everything is chaos. It's fantastic. Click for the blurb:

It’s a Valentine’s Day wedding (in true Banshee Creek style)! Everyone in town is excited, but flower witch Flora Hart is filled with dread. She has sworn off magic potions and doing the floral arrangements for the town’s biggest wedding is great publicity for her new flower shop, but dealing with the rhymes-with-witchy wedding planner is a nightmare. Things take a turn for the worse when the wedding planning leads to murder and many townspeople become suspects. Flora then realizes that maybe a little magic isn’t such a bad thing after all, but will it be enough to stop a killer?

I hope this is a fun read for everyone, and you all enjoying escaping to the magical world of Banshee Creek for a little while. Again, you can get your copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment