Friday, December 3, 2021

Holiday Mayhem!!

 


Hi, guys. December is starting with a bang this year. I'm putting A Very Merry Witchmas on sale and it will be FREE until December 7th and $.99 for the rest of the year. You can grab your copy here. I'm also participating in a few sales and promos this month, including Ava Mallory's Cozy Mystery Sale, Emily Gantrell's Book Fair, and AXP's Twitter Giveaway. Check those out and find some great new books!

I also have tons of new releases and book sales (plus reading recs) on my newsletter, so sign up if you want to get those in your mailbox. Happy Holidays!

Edited: More news! A Merry Monster Holiday will be FREE from December 17th until December 21st!! Snatch it up!! 


This geeky Banshee Creek romance is one of my favorite books. I adore the cabin atmosphere and the snowbound/close proximity and second chances tropes. I also love Sebastian, the grumpy Hollywood movie star hero, and WPRV, the world's spokiest radio station. It's just the coziest book I've ever written and I love revisiting these characters (and the amazing cabin!) every year.

Also the Mega Cozy Mystery sale is on! Lots of cozy mysteries for only $.99. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment