Sunday, September 20, 2015

Reviews are in for Must Love Ghosts!

Must Love Ghosts has gotten some fabulous reviews! I'm super excited. Here are a few quotes:

“A hauntingly realistic romance…Halfway through the book and I cannot stop laughing.” Blogging With M. Brennan

“I was three percent into this book when I knew I was going to really like it…I want to read more about this sleepy little Virginia town trying to get recognized for being the most haunted town. Recommended.” Night Owl Book Reviews

“Overall, great read for anyone who likes romance mixed with science fiction and the paranormal.” Beautyful World Blog

“I love the story that is being told here and I love the writing. It had the right amount of laughs and panty-melting sexy time that I just can't even deal. Highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a refreshing take on paranormal and romance.” Books and Warpaint Blog

This is fantastic news. Thanks to all the blogger and readers who took a chance on a new series. You are all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment