Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome!

Banshee Creek #1 (Ghost of a Chance) is scheduled for Fall 2015. Line edits are in and we're in the process of creating a cover (check out the blog for all the cover drama!).

I have developmental edits for the Prequel Novella (Must Love Ghosts). The Holiday Novella (Snowbound with Ghost) will be going in for developmental edits in April.

Yep, brace yourselves, edits are coming! :)

I'm almost done writing Banshee Creek #2 (Ghost of a Kiss), and the outline for the Spring Novella (The Lucky Ghost or Ghost Brings Luck or something...I need a title that has both gambling and ghosts) is done! I'll plunge into edits as soon as Banshee Creek #2 is done.

So I'm (roughly) on track. Check out the Books page for a sneak peek at my Banshee Creek adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment